Floyd Lamb Park Weddings
Floyd Lamb Park at Tules Spring is a unique wedding location for future spouses seeking tranquility and a park setting where ducks, geese and peacocks roam free. Gorgeous lakeside views surround the park, and shady trees with lush greenery look enticing to all. There is also a gazebo at the location for an outdoor ceremony and amazing views of the Sheep and Spring Mountain Ranges.
About Our Floyd Lamb Park Wedding Packages
Plan your perfect wedding without compromise with Cactus Collective Weddings. We work with each couple individually to make sure all big and small details are arranged for your wedding.
We’ll handle the professional photography, officiant, bouquet and boutonnière, and the wedding permit along with the wedding venue so you don’t have to. Planning a wedding has never been more convenient.
Just the Two of Us
- Days: Monday-Thursday
- Guests: 0
- Photo: 60 Minutes + Editing + Image Rights
- Modern Minister
- Bouquet and Boutonnière
- On-Site Host
- Everything in Just The Two of Us, plus
- • Friday, Saturday, Sunday availability
- • Up to 12 guests
- • 90-minute photography session
- Everything in Ocotillo, plus
- • 13-50 guests
- • Choice of either: custom designed, leather bound 12x10 wedding album or 12x12 hand-painted wedding portrait
- Ceremony essentials and personalizations for one price.
- You pay the cost of the package and get all of the things in that package, plus five credits to spend on a combination of added extras. The value of these credits is included in the package cost.
- This is great if you want to know exactly how much your ceremony will cost but still have the freedom to personalize your service.
Personalize Your Collection with Extra Touches
A cake and champagne mini reception, live acoustic ceremony music and eco-friendly décor. These are just a few of the extra flourishes you can book through us so your special day feels extra special. See the full list of options.